- Tutors that register with EngageTutors must be either a Singaporean, permanent resident or an employment pass holder.
- Identity card, certificates, and any other necessary documents requested by our client are required to be provided by the tutor during the first lesson.
- EngageTutors will liaise directly with the parents for the collection of commission. Under no circumstances shall the tutor collect the commission on behalf of EngageTutors unless special instructions have been given. The commission payable to EngageTutors would be a standard 50% of the first-month tuition fees initially agreed upon unless otherwise stated.
- The minimum commitment period for tutors is one month. If during the initial month the tutor does not show up without prior notice or commit acts of misconduct, the student may terminate the tuition service. EngageTutors reserves the right to collect the full tuition fees for the total attended hours and not disbursed it to the tutor. In the event when the student decides to terminate the tuition for any other reason within the first month, tutors will receive 50% of the total payment base on the number of hours attended.
- EngageTutors shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred to either/both parties for any form of dispute that may arise between the tutor and student. However, we will try our best to help both parties resolve it at our own discretion.
- Tutors being matched to students are not employees of EngageTutors, therefore tutors are responsible for their own CPF contributions.
- After registering as a tutor, SMS alerts for assignments that EngageTutors deem suitable for a particular pool of tutors may be sent. Tutors may opt out of SMS alert by replying to the message.
- Any violation to our terms and conditions may result in blacklisting in all relevant channels or even be reported to the authorities.